Your Pain Stops Here!
Attain and Maintain a Pain Free Life.
or call (610) Â 964 – 1888 to stop your elbow pain from golf or tennis.
Massage Therapy can help eliminate yourÂ Chronic Pain fromÂ Golfer’s and Tennis elbow
- Massage therapy can help reduce pain and restore mobility and eliminate discomfort from tennis and golfer’s elbow.
- Through the use of preventive maintenance, self-care exercises and frequent massage sessions, your pain can be greatly reduced and movement can gradually return.
- You’ll be able to function and live without grimacing in pain!
We aim for results and we guarantee results!
EASE-UP has a 90% success rate in alleviating pain.
We guarantee our deep massage therapy/muscle therapy services because our experienced therapist have the skills and experience to effectively relieve your pain. They can help you regain and maintain a pain free life.
The Benefits of Massage Therapy & Muscle Therapy are:
- Ability to play golf and tennis with more ease
- Greater movement and flexibility so you can resume sports or activities you love
- Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day!
Book Your Assessment and Deep Muscle Massage Therapy Appointment Online NowÂ or call (610) Â 964 – 1888 to stop your elbow pain from golf or tennis.
Golfer’s and tennis elbow occurs because of damage to a tendon running from your forearm to your upper arm.
And it can happen in any sport or from a non-athleteâ€™s overexertion that causes tiny tears in your muscles. Any repeated movements where your wrists, hands or forearm are required to curl or spin, can cause this injury.
In addition to playing golf, tennis and racket ball, you can also get this injury from a trade such as construction, working in your yard, handling equipment or hardware, an accident or even something as simple as sewing.
You can recover from most cases in a couple of weeks, while others can take several months for the healing to be complete. If you are suffering from pains in your forearm, especially around your elbow, or having trouble open containers and doors, then you need professional, restorative help.
Massage therapy can restore your flexibility while lengthening your tendons so they can heal themselves.
Plus, it will actually prevent injuries by keeping your muscles strong. After your therapy, you will be taught stretching and strengthening techniques to keep you from having another injury. This training will keep your muscles loose and strong.
If your profession, such as that of a plumber, requires you to keep twisting your arm muscles while you are in therapy, then recovery will take longer.