Your Pain Stops Here!
call (610) 964 – 1888 to eliminate neck pain or if you have whiplash.
Massage Therapy can help eliminate your neck pain or whiplash.
- Massage therapy can help reduce pain and restore mobility and eliminate discomfort.
- Through the use of preventive maintenance, self-care exercises and frequent massage sessions, your pain can be greatly reduced and movement can gradually return.
- You’ll be able to function and live without grimacing in pain!
We aim for results and we guarantee results!
- EASE-UP has a 90% success rate in alleviating pain.
- We guarantee our deep tissue massage therapy/muscle therapy services because our experienced therapist have the skills and experience to effectively relieve your pain.
- They can help you regain and maintain a pain free life.
The Benefits of Massage Therapy & Muscle Therapy are:
- Ability to attain personal and professional goals with more ease
- Increase athletic performance
- Greater movement and flexibility so you can resume sports or activities you love
- Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day!
Book Your Assessment and Deep Muscle Massage Therapy Appointment Online Now or call (610) 964 – 1888 to eliminate neck pain or if you have whiplash.
Do you have neck pain or whiplash? Or were you involved in an accident, especially a rear end collision?
If you neck was jerked in a car crash or fall, your muscles tightened to prevent the motion, often causing damage to tendons and ligaments including tears. In worse cases there can be injuries to your discs and nerves.
Massage therapy is very effective in releasing the tightness in your tissue and ligaments so they can heal. As tension is released, your muscles can to begin to repair. You’ll soon enjoy a greater range of motion, more muscle strength and removal of pain and headaches. Massage therapy also aids your tissues ability to process oxygen and nutrients, so you heal faster. Slowed circulation is what causes swelling and headaches.
After a massage your immune system is stimulated so natural pain killers are released to help speed your recovery. After an accident, a portion of your muscle knots. And by directly massaging these knots, your muscle releases giving you the relief you want.
It’s important to note, if you were involved in an auto accident, that many insurance companies will cover your cost of massage therapy until you are pain free. If you are unsure on how to file the insurance claim, we’ll be glad to show you during your first evaluation visit.