Your Pain Stops Here!
Attain and Maintain a Pain Free Life.
or call (610) 964 – 1888 to stop your headaches, migraines, TMJ or jaw pain.
- Massage therapy can help reduce pain and restore mobility and eliminate discomfort from headaches, TMJ or jaw pain.
- Through the use of preventive maintenance, self-care exercises and frequent massage sessions, your pain can be greatly reduced and movement can gradually return.
- You’ll be able to function and live without grimacing in pain!
We aim for results and we guarantee results!
EASE-UP has a 90% success rate in alleviating pain.
We guarantee our deep massage therapy/muscle therapy services because our experienced massage therapists have the skills and experience to effectively relieve your pain. They can help you regain and maintain a pain free life.
Book Your Assessment and Deep Muscle Massage Therapy Appointment Online Now or call (610) 964 – 1888 to stop your headaches, migraines, TMJ or jaw pain.
Massage Therapy can help eliminate your Chronic Pain from headaches, migraines, TMJ or jaw pain
If you’ve been to numerous doctors looking for a solution to your headaches or migraines often caused by TMJ or jaw joint dysfunction…
…then it’s time you tried
Ease-UP Deep Muscle Therapy.
We’ve successfully treated patients who previously complained about…
- a long history of migraines with no relief when taking medications,
- blurry vision where glasses cannot correct eyesight,
- headaches occurring long (even years) after an accident,
The fact is, most headaches are associated with neuromuscular problems around your neck, head and jaw. And often you may feel pain when you chew, soreness in your shoulder muscles, ringing in your ears and even difficulty swallowing. If you hear a click or pop when you eat, you could have a disc out of position.
Your jaw pain, migraines and headaches can be caused by whiplash, stress and injuries.
How To Eliminate Headaches, Migraines, TMJ and Jaw Pain
By applying massage pressure to your jaw muscles, the tenseness can be unwound. And circulation around the injured muscles will improve, rushing healing nutrients and providing pain relief. You’ll feel less stress, more in balance and experience diminishing pain.
By massaging your neck, shoulders, head and face you can get relief from TMJ and your jaw muscles will relax. TMJ can become such a nagging issue because your jaw muscles are actually the strongest muscles in your body, so when they are out of whack, the pain and headaches can be unbearable.
When properly treated with Ease Up Deep Muscle Therapy, most if not all of your headaches will go away.