Your Pain Stops Here!
or call (610) 964 – 1888 to eliminate heel and foot pain from plantar fasciitis.
Massage Therapy can help eliminate your heel and foot pain from plantar fasciitis.
- Massage therapy can help reduce pain and restore mobility and eliminate discomfort.
- Through the use of preventive maintenance, self-care exercises and frequent massage sessions, your pain can be greatly reduced and movement can gradually return.
- You’ll be able to function and live without grimacing in pain!
We aim for results and we guarantee results!
EASE-UP has a 90% success rate in alleviating pain.
We guarantee our deep massage therapy/muscle therapy services because our experienced therapist have the skills and experience to effectively relieve your pain.
They can help you regain and maintain a pain free life.
The Benefits of Massage Therapy & Muscle Therapy are:
- Ability to attain personal and professional goals with more ease
- Increase athletic performance
- Greater movement and flexibility so you can resume sports or activities you love
- Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day!
Book Your Assessment and Deep Muscle Massage Therapy Appointment Online Now or call (610) 964 – 1888 to eliminate heel and foot pain from plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis is a common foot pain problem causing heel pain and resulting from repetitive use of your foot muscles resulting in inflammation.
Gone untreated, heel spurs can occur.
In addition to stress from sports related activities, strain can come from your feet being to restricted by shoes, causing certain muscles to thicken because they are not being used as often. And it is this thickness that makes it easy for your feet to become irritated and inflamed.
Your plantar fascia is a ligament, running from your heel to the ball of your foot, acting as a spring and shock absorber.
Often the pain is most acute in the morning or when beginning any physical activity. Tension is the problem and repeated use causes your foot muscles to get stiff to the point of not returning to a normal position.
As your muscles tighten, pain builds up until massage therapy is used to bring them to a relaxed state.
You will get relief with massage therapy treatments include massaging the top of your foot, the sole and massaging the deep tissues of your heel. As your foot tissues are lengthened, your pain gradually goes away.
And so you never experience pain again, you are taught strengthening and stretching exercises to do at home to produce healing pressure needed to keep your muscles flexible.